• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Everquest TLP Aradune starting area

    Everquest TLP Aradune starting area


    TLP Aradune starting area

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Hey guys

    Which starting area is the best to find groups early. I tried dark elf, halfling and ended up at high elf because I thought greater fay would be busy with crushbone outside. Where do you recommend I go to be able to find other low level players constantly

    Thanks all

    So I made a Dark Elf Enchanter, made it to about level 3 and trying to make it to greater fay, but couldn't, people are telling me nexus is where it's at, not sure how to get there yet

    submitted by /u/dukereuchre
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to buy Innate Run Speed 4

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Unable to buy Innate Run Speed 4

    I am a level 60 druid, All Access account, on a Live Server. I have attached (I think) an image of my AA screen. I have 22 AA points to spend, and I don't have the access to purchase rank 4 of this AA. Someone told me that it was due to not having the Explorer achievements, but I finally got my compass for that, and that opened up a whole new AA called Journeyman's Speed. So I'm still not quite sure what I am missing.

    https://preview.redd.it/ifitoow9ecj61.png?width=686&format=png&auto=webp&s=e44cb857cdf10a24ef60b3aa1b23de5162cd83eb

    submitted by /u/Fart_Bargo
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to wizard epic 1.0 on Aradune (Velious)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I have been looking and I have no idea. What is my best PRE raid 1h or 2h weapon for my wizard? I will never get the Green Oil from Golem and gave up despite it being my last step. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MITOX-3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment