• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Everquest A barbarian sent me a tell asking for a sign of his hometown. Hopefully he enjoys it!

    Everquest A barbarian sent me a tell asking for a sign of his hometown. Hopefully he enjoys it!


    A barbarian sent me a tell asking for a sign of his hometown. Hopefully he enjoys it!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    EQ classic

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:55 PM PST

    So I'm looking to get back into EQ after all these years. Had a friend tell me about emulated servers and I've done some looking online but am getting a bit confused on how to start. I see there are still live servers, p99, TLP servers etc.

    I played classic EQ up until Luclin, and I'm looking to just stay there. I don't need to play catch up on 20 xpacs. I also don't want to spend $200 to get Titanium.

    Any pointers on where I should be looking in order to start playing again? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SufferTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to EQ1 and 2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I'm getting that itch again, and while I don't have a ton of time anyore, 15 bucks a month for a few hours of fun ain't that bad with COVID ending social life

    What servers should I go into? Which prog server is high pop? Which live server is highest op?

    Thinking about making a character on each server (1 live EQ, 1 live EQ2, 1 prog EQ, 1 prog EQ1)

    What classes / roles are needed? Ideally I'd like to group as much as possible

    submitted by /u/SnooPuppers5881
    [link] [comments]

    The triune god - any tips?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Has anyone completed this task solo or molo? It's not exactly straightforward, and I'm out of ideas. A post on Alla talks about completing it solo, not sure how it would be possible.

    submitted by /u/volleydez
    [link] [comments]

    Interface options?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Looking for a website that doesnt have out of date UIs Thanks =)

    submitted by /u/HachuMorbid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment