• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Everquest Working on Epic 2.0

    Everquest Working on Epic 2.0


    Working on Epic 2.0

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Making a Real Ragebringer part 2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Best AoE group setup? - Aradune

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    I'm curious, what would be the most ideal AoE group setup? Something that could go forward into future expansions too. Allowing for a single spot to be open, in case there's PLing needs.

    I was thinking like Chanter / Clr / wiz / wiz would make the foundation, but what would be the best class to pull for that, and is 1 chanter enough? I hear mage's are good for aoe too, but wouldn't their rain spells be an issue?

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Deciphering Druid epic runes?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    I was thinking about making the Druid epic next but the runes are so blurry I can't make them all out. Someone mentioned to me that someone (no idea where) did a write up on the runes and their meaning. Google failed me; anyone seen something like that?

    Edit: https://youtu.be/SAyxdS1SSoo?t=519

    Apparently it's MAY EARTH AND SKY PROTECT YOU KTR

    submitted by /u/maudigan
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - Leveling Path and Grouping Up Questions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Hello, everyone!

    Obligatory mention of playing back in the day, returning, blah blah.

    I'm playing on the Firiona Vie server.

    The tutorial area is apparently levels one to ten-ish.

    Are there now obvious leveling paths after that?

    If I try to go back to my old stomping grounds, will I not find players?

    Crushbone, Unrest, etc.

    Are quests worthwhile for leveling? They weren't really a thing when I played. At least after level 20 or so.

    Any tips for leveling and finding groups would be much appreciated!

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Caiden_The_Stoic
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a p99 player.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Hey guys I wanted some advice in regards to EQ Live. I played eq live all the way through PoP than became annoyed with alot of the changes made and moved onto DAoC and WOW for awhile and now have been on P99 for 2 years. My question is which server is good for a Westcoast dweller (Los Angeles time) that plays in evenings 8PM-3AM I love all aspects of the game including raiding but would probably fall under the category of casual raider I want to be in a guild that helps new people progress within their ranks im quite familiar with everything raid wise up to PoP but want help leveling up so I can experience what the game has become I do not box and love a guild that utilizes discord so basically questions are....

    1). Which Server is good for my playtime and timezones.

    2). Which guilds on that suggested server you would reccomend for my play style.

    3). Is it even worth starting anew these days will I even be able to compete at a decent level with all the grinding behind the others I'll be playing with on theat server and is population vast enough to enjoy the game still do people still socialize or is it 100 boxers just grinding it out with 4 characters each ?

    Much love thank you all for your insights and advice God bless norrath in all its forms 🙏

    Shortslice Lowbash

    Halfling Warrior

    submitted by /u/TwerkOnMyTwink
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment