• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Everquest Classic EverQuest Podcast - Return to EverQuest

    Everquest Classic EverQuest Podcast - Return to EverQuest


    Classic EverQuest Podcast - Return to EverQuest

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:10 AM PST

    What's your favorite class to twink on a TLP?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    The title says it all! What's your favorite class to gear-up and level on a TLP server? I go between sk, monk, ranger, mage, necro, wiz, druid, bst. All the classes seem fun!

    But which one is the best from your perspective and why!?!

    submitted by /u/marshalcy
    [link] [comments]

    Does /testcopy still work?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm trying to copy a character over to the Test server but I can't seem to get it to work. I log in to the character on Live that I want to copy, type /testcopy and I get a confirmation box and I confirm. I switch over to the Test server and it's not there. I tried it yesterday and again today, neither option worked.

    Is the option disabled or did I miss a step? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gomi_lurker
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing screenshots folder between two computers

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    I play on two computers and plan to sync my UI files via Dropbox and symlinks. I also want to symlink my Screenshots folder (so they're backed up and also synced across machines). However, EQ screenshot file naming is simply EQ######.jpg and increments each time.

    Does the game use a hidden counter, or simply go to the next highest number based on the files already existing in the folder?

    In other words, if I share the folder between two computers via cloud, will I introduce the risk of overwriting screenshots taken by different computers?

    submitted by /u/nukem2k5
    [link] [comments]

    What should I aim for as a Druid?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Completely new to end-game EQ. I haven't really played since 99, but I have a 52 Druid on Aradune. What should my target Mana amount be? And target Wisdom stat?

    Also, any items you'd recommend that are "musts" for Druids? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment