• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Everquest Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow

    Everquest Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow


    Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    I just recently downloaded EQ again, its been many many years since I played last and I remembered I had a pre-nerf circlet of shadow on a character of mine on Bertoxxulous.... was curious if its worth anything and if so how much? (id like to be able to buy some play time) Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Todestritter
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest nostalgia

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:24 PM PST

    I played EQ pretty obsessively from launch until 2003ish. I loved the shit out of the game. All of the experiences and people I met during my time playing made it so amazing.

    A couple years ago, I played it again for a few weeks. It kind of killed the nostalgia in a way for me and it sucked. It was the same game but the feelings weren't there. Kind of like an addict chasing the dragon I guess.

    Just wondering if anyone else has had this feeling.

    submitted by /u/miehron
    [link] [comments]

    Noob !

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    I'm new to Everquest....sort of ; played it a little growing up and mostly Ultima Online

    Any recommendations or a noob guide ? Is there PKin in EQ anymore ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/kwzombi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment