• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Everquest What if every city had their own shield like Qeynos?

    Everquest What if every city had their own shield like Qeynos?


    What if every city had their own shield like Qeynos?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Returning player seeks armor advice

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    I last played in 2001, so there is a LOT more content and the game play is ridiculously better. I'm a super casual solo/molo player, and now that I'm hitting level 65, I'm getting murdered by my lack of gear.

    What is the best sort of gear to get for 65 with FTP? I've got a warrior, berserker, mage, cleric, and druid, so I can mix and match teams. I'm looking for non-raid drops I can pick up an a few hours, max. So I'm looking for the best I can actually get, not the best overall.

    Also,is there something I should be looking for in future levels?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SmithSca
    [link] [comments]

    New Player (TLP) Question.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Hey everyone I just started playing EQ a few days ago and am enjoying the hell out of it!

    I'm just curious as someone who just joined Aradune and Luclin just releasing is it possible for me to be caught up before the next expansion comes?

    I certainly don't want to rush it I'm actually enjoying this laid back grinding type of leveling over the whole boring quest line stuff from other mmo's. I just would like to be with fellow players come next expansion. My current zone is pretty empty.

    submitted by /u/blinkangels182
    [link] [comments]

    questions about the beastlord role

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    im new to the game and im playing a iksar beastlord for now, but i wanna know what hes role is in the game, i know he is kind of a support class, but is he desirable in groups and raids? does he have good buffs? good heals? even good dps? is it a full pet class where the pet is really usefull or it is just some adittional dps?

    ps: im on the vox server, is it a good server to start?

    submitted by /u/PedrinMalandrin
    [link] [comments]

    The final hybrid class?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Beastlord: Shaman/Monk hybrid with a pet

    Shadow Knight: Warrior/Necro hybrid

    Paladin: Warrior/Cleric hybrid

    Ranger: Druid/Warrior hybrid

    Bard: Enchanter/Unique hybrid

    This leaves 4 classes. Berserker, rogue, mage, and wizard. What is your hypothetical hybrid made from these remaining classes?

    submitted by /u/Draxtonsmitz
    [link] [comments]

    Cazic Thule crafted plate set similar to Fierce Heraldic?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I play an Iksar Warrior on Aradune so was wondering if there is a set of crafted plate armor for those that worship Cazic Thule similar to the Fierce Heraldic Armor set. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/joedirt87
    [link] [comments]

    On live servers what level does grouping become more normal?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I'm on Cazic Thule because I read it had a healthy population. So far I've leveled a BST to 54, an ENC to 48, and a BRD to 44.

    The problem I'm finding is that literally NO ONE will group. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've asked over 100 people. Every single time I play I'll message every single person online in my level range, and even ask and invite anon people I see out and about in zones. I have yet to find a group.

    It's fine, because I can level fast solo. I just really enjoy the group aspect of the game. Are there live servers where grouping is more prevalent, and what level does it become more standard?

    submitted by /u/caravellex
    [link] [comments]

    How would a bard powerlevel on a TLP server like Aradune?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment