• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Everquest What’s your most helpful macro?

    Everquest What’s your most helpful macro?


    What’s your most helpful macro?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:05 PM PST

    I've never used any, really. But I've heard a lot of people find them extremely useful!

    What's your most used macros?

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile like EQ or EQ themed? Not RuneScape ��

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Like the title says 😜

    submitted by /u/Sundorn
    [link] [comments]

    Any shm/mag duo/box tips?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Hi, I play on a private server (in luclin)that allows limited boxing. Im guilded and raid geared on my mains and am bringing up my first couple alts, troll/shm delf/mage. I get what shaman and mage generally bring to a group or raid, but am brand new to playing them. Would really appreciate any experienced solo/group tricks or quests/gear to look for as I level. Im at about lv 20, have done the lodi shield and mage focus quests so far. Decently twinked, not sure what I should be up to next with these guys as i grind.

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    Engine Question.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    So I've been playing Doom / Duke Nukem lately and I notice that the engines are very similar to EQ in terms of graphics rendering, maps, etc. Now I know EQ doesn't use IDTech, but do they use something similar? I'm having trouble finding information behind what powers the graphics.

    Does anyone have any resources or ideas to if it's a custom engine entirely, or an off shoot if something.

    submitted by /u/jsbobatea
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Training question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I am partnered up with a druid who sped me through quite a few levels, and as such, some of my skills are a little underdeveloped. I have been repeatedly casting a spell until I max out the skill while in a safe area, but wondered if the level of the spell mattered. As in, would I get more skill increases by casting a level 10 spell vs. a level 1? I know INT factors into skill increases, but mine's 257. Just seems like there are "dry spells" where nothing happens for a very long time and wondered if there was a better way to get those increases.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fart_Bargo
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find an accurate spell location for TLP content?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:16 AM PST

    I'm a 55 druid and am having a hard time tracking down new spells. ZAM gives a lot of data, but most of the location data is for live servers it seems. I've tried getting a handful of my newest spells and the vendors are just simply not on the map where it says they should be. I am assuming this is because this content is added in a later expansion.

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment