• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Everquest I found my OG printed maps... The nostalgia is strong tonight

    Everquest I found my OG printed maps... The nostalgia is strong tonight


    I found my OG printed maps... The nostalgia is strong tonight

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Bard/Mage/Druid or Shaman?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I'm getting back into playing EQ live. Haven't played on live since 2013/2014 and have started a duo with a Bard and Mage. It's been a great duo so far but I am wanting to add a third to the group. Right now I am torn between a druid or shaman. I like the idea of ports and evac the druid offers but maybe the shaman is a better option with slows and better heals?

    The Bard is my favorite class and like to main him when I am boxing.

    Since I haven't played live in a while and have not done end game content I'm not sure of my end game goals yet but I am hoping to group more (with the bard) once I get to the current expansion. In the mean time I am looking at going around and collecting the illusion items while I am leveling.

    So would would be a better pick for what I am looking to do druid or shaman?

    I am playing on FV and am currently silver on the Bard and Mage accounts and the other will be a f2p account.

    Thanks for your inputs and suggestions!

    submitted by /u/vujuken
    [link] [comments]

    Game crush

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Anyone can help??? I installed game than clicked open than i select server than play and after 10 sec game crush and closed and thats happening all time, i installed direct 9 that comes with game and all and game wont open...\'

    submitted by /u/djflsghj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment