• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Everquest Ain’t nothing as cool as a Flowing Black Robe!

    Everquest Ain’t nothing as cool as a Flowing Black Robe!


    Ain’t nothing as cool as a Flowing Black Robe!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Plane of growth

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    After being away for a great great period of time I returned to the game and have been exploring all the old content. I decided to go to plane of growth and killed a couple of things there.. well now my factions taken a rather large hit. I read up from rather old resources faction can't be fixed there.. has anything changed which allows it to be mended now or is it something I simply have to live with. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Nef-2020
    [link] [comments]

    Very Fast Mounts

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm still riding a giant black drum Drogmor from GoD era.

    What is the easiest "very fast" mount for a Rogue to obtain?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/PrimitiveEarthling
    [link] [comments]

    Continue on Aradune or wait for Bristlebane?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    This weekend (the 24th) I created a bard on Aradune. I encountered the very best MMO community I have played with since the initial launch of Everquest. Everyone was generous with the time, platinum, and advice. I got that bard up to 20 and I was very pumped for the future! With the announcement of Bristlebane on the 26th, I'm not sure if I should keep investing in Aradune.

    For those of you who have been playing been playing TLP's for a while, do you think Aradune will stay healthy after the launch of Bristlebane? I was planning to play on Aradune all summer as there seemed to be lots of fresh leveling tunes. I'm fearful that will dry up with the launch of Bristlebane. I'm just looking for the opinions of those more knowledgeable than myself.

    submitted by /u/Dekunuts
    [link] [comments]

    One toon getting 5x more xp??

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I have two 115 toons.

    - Toon1 has 24,539 assigned AA and 6,723 spent AA

    - Toon2 has 28,375 assigned AA and 1,070 spent AA

    They are fighting in the same group. Neither has fellowship sharing on. Neither has lesson or a potion on. Both are sending 100% to AA exp.

    Toon1 is only getting 5% AA exp per kill.

    Toon2 is getting 25% AA exp per kill.

    The ratio seems about the same wherever I hunt.

    What explains the huge difference? Why is Toon2 getting 5 times more AA xp??

    submitted by /u/PrimitiveEarthling
    [link] [comments]

    TLP spells vs Live spells

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Been a while since I played a TLP and am wondering how the spells are done vs. Live. Are all spells available or are they locked behind the expansion that the spell was released in? I ask because on Live there are new spells for lower levels that are really nice and they weren't available back in the day.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Drazore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment