• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Everquest Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!

    Everquest Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!


    Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Everquest on Windows 7?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    So my uncle is pestering me about how he has this "new" old Toshiba laptop that he wants to play Everquest on, but it won't run because he can't install Direct X 11. Is the game straight up incompatible with Windows 7 now? I did some googling but surprisingly only found people trying to troubleshoot other issues but not the same one.

    submitted by /u/XylophoneZimmerman
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I’m Snaxx and I’m new to EQ2

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I'm starting to get The gist of things and was wondering if you guys had some beginner tips... Thank you in advanced!

    submitted by /u/HolySpaget_Monster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment