• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Everquest Best Class or DUO for speed leveling from 1-40?

    Everquest Best Class or DUO for speed leveling from 1-40?


    Best Class or DUO for speed leveling from 1-40?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I am a little bored with the current expansion on Aradune, which is Luclin. So, I'm wanting to see what class or duo would be the best for taking a character from level 1 to level 40 the fastest? I am wanting to see if I can set a record or start some kind of service to make some extra krono etc.

    Please feel free to expand on your responses, what would be best for melee vs casters or something universal etc. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to host my own private server and burn thru everything?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm new to raiding in general and would love to practice being a puller. Is there a way I can host my own private server and basically do whatever I want?

    Ideally I'd love to practice in my downtime without the risks of losing xp or putting a real raid in jeopardy.

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any “classic servers” that have increased XP gain?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I'm very curious if there are EMU servers with classic EQ (up to Velious) content out there.

    I wish more classic servers did away with the original XP gains...especially since those were designed to keep people paying from month to month and actually don't indicate skill or IMO good game design. It just represents total hours committed to grinding, which doesn't help gamers keep a healthy family/work/life balance.

    Anything out there like this?

    submitted by /u/ThrawnRPG
    [link] [comments]

    DB Store mounts any good?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Hello Norrath. Level 86 Mage with no existing mount. I have enough cash to buy one of the DB store mounts for 1045. Looking at the Celestial Skystrider Saddle as it reminds me of Quillmane :) Are any of them worth the cash? Am thinking of speed rather than stat boosts, though the Azia buff looks useful.

    submitted by /u/Primitiveangel
    [link] [comments]

    The Mighty Cheevin' Power Rangers VERSUS Lady Vox

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Norrath is in peril once more...

    Toni (Cheeve Punter Five) is tasked to find a team of Cheeve Hunters to suit up and protect the planet.

    Introducing the Mighty Cheevin' Power Rangers, a subsidiary of Cheeve Hunter Inc.

    LET'S DO IT GUYS - IT'S MORPHING TIME!!!

    (The sounds a little quiet so make sure you have your volume turned up :) )

    Mighty Cheevin Power Rangers - 5 Man - Lady Vox (Aradune Server) - YouTube

    submitted by /u/llcooltom
    [link] [comments]

    IxiQuest - Beginner Promo, Spring Themed Rewards, and More

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Unable to verify account email?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Started up my old account again and made a couple of box accounts to play with it. I was able to verify one box account, but the second box account just gives me an error and won't verify. Is there a limit as to how many accounts you can have per email address?

    submitted by /u/ttownstrut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment