• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Everquest Aradune Rules!

    Everquest Aradune Rules!


    Aradune Rules!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    kunark era rogue back because i heard some chatter that eq had risen from the dead.

    It is true.

    in a month i hit 60 and guilded up and started raidin classic content. tons of groups, good economy.

    If you're wondering, cmon back, this is a ton of fun!

    see you in game - Fnord barb rogue

    submitted by /u/TheCoffeeWeasel
    [link] [comments]

    90s level Monk returning to game after a few years. I have a few questions.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    As I age, my memory seems to fail me!

    I am returning to EQ (live server) and I have some questions:

    1) Is Argath gear (Boreal) still "the gear to have" until 95?

    2) If yes to the above, what gear is next?

    3) Where do I buy my abilities/spell merchant location?

    I am not planning on raiding, so NOT looking for raid gear suggestions.

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/AGreatMystery
    [link] [comments]

    Rallos Zek Server - H3H3 Podcast

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    So in archives theres a thread looking for old Rallos Zek players, I was in MiM/Wudan and friends/in Stynkfyst's guild.

    What made me make this thread though today Ethan from H3H3, has said he was a big EQ player back in the day, and today just said he played on Rallos Zek I think he said his character name was "bamnation" or something like that. I just thought it was funny hearing all these years later theres a chance even back then I or someone had run into him.

    Always looking for old friends/RZ members, imo there will never be another mmo experience like it of the PVP server.

    ​

    Edit finished the podcast, apparently he was an ogre warrior named Bamnation? or maybe it was Bam Nation, who knows.

    submitted by /u/SnooSketches1275
    [link] [comments]

    Resolution Recommendations/Artifacts

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I've decided to play Everquest. I played like 20 years ago briefly (did not get far) but life responsibilities took over.

    I've installed the client on a Windows 10 PC. It is using a GTX 1080 card, i7 proc, 16GB memory (or 32), monitor is 4k using a display port. Very high resolution. Should be more than enough for EQ, I don't PC game that much. When I open the game to create a character I've noticed:

    ​

    • The resolution/graphics are fine (in their charming dated way).
    • The font UI is tiny though.
    • There are artifacts above the character name sometimes. Should have taken a screenshot, but looks kind of like:

    ​

    _ Windomer _ Taerdanien 

    (Made up bad names). The horizontal line is faint, but visible. Wondering:

    ​

    • Any recommendations to "downgrade" my computer to show EQ better. I.e. switch to HDMI, lower resolution, etc.
    • Does everyone see these character name artifacts above their character's head? (The occasional faint horizontal line).
    • Any recommendations versus monitor res, and setting the res in the EQ configuration.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/No_Conclusion8583
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment