• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Everquest Aradune Rules!

    Everquest Aradune Rules!


    Aradune Rules!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    kunark era rogue back because i heard some chatter that eq had risen from the dead.

    It is true.

    in a month i hit 60 and guilded up and started raidin classic content. tons of groups, good economy.

    If you're wondering, cmon back, this is a ton of fun!

    see you in game - Fnord barb rogue

    submitted by /u/TheCoffeeWeasel
    [link] [comments]

    90s level Monk returning to game after a few years. I have a few questions.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    As I age, my memory seems to fail me!

    I am returning to EQ (live server) and I have some questions:

    1) Is Argath gear (Boreal) still "the gear to have" until 95?

    2) If yes to the above, what gear is next?

    3) Where do I buy my abilities/spell merchant location?

    I am not planning on raiding, so NOT looking for raid gear suggestions.

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/AGreatMystery
    [link] [comments]

    Rallos Zek Server - H3H3 Podcast

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    So in archives theres a thread looking for old Rallos Zek players, I was in MiM/Wudan and friends/in Stynkfyst's guild.

    What made me make this thread though today Ethan from H3H3, has said he was a big EQ player back in the day, and today just said he played on Rallos Zek I think he said his character name was "bamnation" or something like that. I just thought it was funny hearing all these years later theres a chance even back then I or someone had run into him.

    Always looking for old friends/RZ members, imo there will never be another mmo experience like it of the PVP server.

    Edit finished the podcast, apparently he was an ogre warrior named Bamnation? or maybe it was Bam Nation, who knows.

    submitted by /u/SnooSketches1275
    [link] [comments]

    Resolution Recommendations/Artifacts

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I've decided to play Everquest. I played like 20 years ago briefly (did not get far) but life responsibilities took over.

    I've installed the client on a Windows 10 PC. It is using a GTX 1080 card, i7 proc, 16GB memory (or 32), monitor is 4k using a display port. Very high resolution. Should be more than enough for EQ, I don't PC game that much. When I open the game to create a character I've noticed:

    • The resolution/graphics are fine (in their charming dated way).
    • The font UI is tiny though.
    • There are artifacts above the character name sometimes. Should have taken a screenshot, but looks kind of like:

    _ Windomer _ Taerdanien 

    (Made up bad names). The horizontal line is faint, but visible. Wondering:

    • Any recommendations to "downgrade" my computer to show EQ better. I.e. switch to HDMI, lower resolution, etc.
    • Does everyone see these character name artifacts above their character's head? (The occasional faint horizontal line).
    • Any recommendations versus monitor res, and setting the res in the EQ configuration.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/No_Conclusion8583
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment