• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Everquest EQ and other mmos

    Everquest EQ and other mmos


    EQ and other mmos

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm wondering just how different EQ is from other games. I honestly just started and the game doesn't seem to hold your hand much, which I like a lot actually. Also there seems to be a greater emphasis on trainable skills in EQ than in other mmos. In the past I played a bit of WoW and some Neverwinter, I've also sampled FF14 and D&D online. A lot of other games seem to be more action oriented, and WoW always felt a bit force-fed ... especially after cataclysm. Anyways what are your guys' thoughts? Does the amount of time required to play EQ actually add to the enjoyment?

    submitted by /u/jhalpenny
    [link] [comments]

    How are mages after PoP on raids?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    So, I haven't really played the game like at all past PoP. I have no idea what classes will be like in future expansions and what their roles are.

    Currently, mages are pretty rough on raids. We have no threat meter or way to know where we're at on threat, we only have casting subtly in luclin and oooph man, you nuke 1 too many times and you're outa here. Not to mention the dps we are doing isn't that good.

    How do mages pan out after 65?

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on when next TLP will launch?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Getting more curious by the day as my itch continues to grow. I haven't played since the very first TLP launched, and from launch through OoW before that.

    Really looking forward to start from the beginning and progress through again!

    submitted by /u/Bsooks
    [link] [comments]

    Best place for up to date class guides?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Like the title says. I'm looking for Berserker stuff, and the top result whenever I search is a small guide on Everquest's website that links to a now-dead site...

    submitted by /u/mythus54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment