• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Everquest advanced loot question

    Everquest advanced loot question


    advanced loot question

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    hi guys returning player here, never seen this adv loot setting before .

    what happens if 2 people select need? will they both roll a need roll? then those that selected greed wont roll?

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse Cursor Constantly Drifts Downward

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Hi all, I came back for the new TLP and I've been struggling with this since. My mouse cursor constantly drifts downward when I'm tabbed in to EverQuest. Here are some facts:

    1. 100% of the time that I'm tabbed into EverQuest, my mouse cursor drifts downward.

    2. It takes a little over 30s for it to drift from the top of my screen to the bottom.

    3. When I tab out of EverQuest, my mouse is fine.

    4. My mouse works fine on the same monitor and I've never experienced this problem before with anything else.

    5. It happens with the default UI.

    Some steps I've tried to fix it:

    1. Limiting FPS in the client.

    2. Disabling mouse hardware acceleration in windows 10.

    3. Restarting my PC.

    4. Toggling and changing all of the "Mouse" settings in the client.

    5. Changing video modes (fullscreen/windowed, different resolutions, etc.)

    Any help will be much appreciated!

    Edit: I fixed this by using the normal client and not the Steam client. Nothing to see here.

    submitted by /u/RabbiDan
    [link] [comments]

    I played this game about 20 years ago, loved it, but got away from it. Want to get back into it. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm going to be a total noob again. I'm just using Everquest and the expansions you get for free. Any suggestions on how to proceed? My college and then my career just took up my time so got away from this game, but I remembered I loved it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jobu_5
    [link] [comments]

    How to play borderless fullscreen windowed?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Is there anyway? I tried borderless gaming but it just cuts off the bottom area so theres a gap

    submitted by /u/Nevzat666
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an emulated server

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I've tried P99, but it's just a bit TOO classic for me. I do prefer the classic game's emphasis on rewarding time, effort and risk. I like hitting that next level and feeling like I've achieved something and getting excited about getting my hands on a fine steel weapon or any piece of gear that gives me a couple extra AC. Acquiring an item with other stat bonuses, however small, feels like Christmas.

    Can anyone suggest a server like P99 with just a few common sense QoL improvements?

    submitted by /u/Geek_Verve
    [link] [comments]

    Will a hardcore raiding guild emerge on the new TLPs?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Fast forward to Pop, when most say the progression servers will die. Does anyone have a guess on whether there will be a guild or two left at that raids 'hardcore' - ie trying to race to the end of the current content etc?

    submitted by /u/Dongvclre
    [link] [comments]

    Duo box new TLPs

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I just wanted to gauge my choice here, I've been playing the TLPs off and on, I've always rolled the enc/cleric, I have always done quite well in groups and raids being the two main controls of group wipes.

    Question though, I switched to DE clean/sk just because I've enjoyed tanking in the past, and I'm tired of sitting there really, mind you when it hits the fan as clear/enc the blood starts pumpin.

    How is this duo? Or is there a more effective duo for long term sustainability in raids, farming content, etc, like shm/war etc.

    I'm really looking for duo that won't have issues grouping or soloing content.

    Thanks a head of time!

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Nail22
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to play, but have little time to do so.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Hey there everyone,

    I'd like to get into the new TLP server, but I don't have a whole bunch of time to play. Anyone have any recommendations on what class would be a good solo/farming class? I've only ever played Cleric and Bard in the past. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PrivateIslandPresent
    [link] [comments]

    Think people will grp with a non pulling bard?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Always wanted to try one on the TLPs but I can't pull unless it is in an open area, the dungeons/unrest areas make me sick and feel dizzy.

    submitted by /u/OrethaFolkers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment