• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Everquest Gear Dependant First?

    Everquest Gear Dependant First?


    Gear Dependant First?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey Yall,

    With Mischief loot drops being random for anything at the mob level, do you think that it would be decent to roll gear dependant classes as your first?

    Just saying if UR mobs are dropping mail and plate of any size does it not mean that main gear dependant toons wont make out pretty well given the trope of players rolling non loot dependant chars at the beginning of TLP's?

    I for one am super excited and I keep going back and forth on what toon I want to play, and I have this little voice in the back of my head saying twink shmink, the loot should be there as you level given the rules so go ahead and roll that rogue or paladin, the gear will show up!

    Or am I misinterpeting how the loot will work?

    submitted by /u/Dlo-duh
    [link] [comments]

    What expansion is it possible to start to 6-man pre-PoP raid content?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I know this might be a relative question, but I have such weird hours I can play, it's gotten hard to do much during PoP on Aradune outside of weekly raids I can attend. I'd love to go do some Luclin and Velious raid content but obviously don't know if that will be realistic. I've heard seru is an easy target with the right gear and group but figured I'd ask!

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Class choice paralysis

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Normally for a TLP, I don't fret class choice early. There's a lot of time and you can kinda test out the waters. But with only 4 weeks of Classic on Mischief, likely 2-3 after they iron stability out, I feel like it's super important.

    I'm currently waffling between SK, Wizard and Bard. I'm so undecided on it though that it's kinda killing my hype for the server. Anyone else get this? What class would you pick?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Question about race change potions (on TLPs)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Question About race change potions for those that have used them recently on TLPs.

    1. Are they wonky with faction/race benefits? Some people said you didn't get all your racial skills sometimes... I guess that's a bug

    2. Can you use Daybreak cash towards them, or is it CC only?

    Really want to play a necro on the new server, but I remember Iksar being the best choice for the regen and lich.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    3 box mischief

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi fellas! I Love everquest so much, but with family and work my time to play is limited.

    I mostly enjoy groups, occasional raid is ok but dungeon crawls are my fav!

    I'm planning to 3 box a SK, Shm, and Mage. My thinking is that if I only have an hour to play, I should be able to accomish something, and if anyone is LFG by me I can easily swipe them up. I'd really like this 3 box to make it to live, I've never seen past POP and there's so much I'd like to see.

    Frequently I hit a point with EQ where I can't find a group, and get left behind. Hopin this trio will get me to live!

    submitted by /u/Gidion4284
    [link] [comments]

    Guild buffs description or how to use/list of buffs available

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Just wondering how to use guild buffs and if there's a place I can go to find more information - I tried google but got a bunch of eq2 hits and other non useful stuff - anyone know?

    Thanks-

    submitted by /u/Tiadashi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment