• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Everquest Hah this look familiar to anybody else?

    Everquest Hah this look familiar to anybody else?


    Hah this look familiar to anybody else?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Mischief classes Shaman or Bard (no boxing)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Been out of the game for years and only have limited time to play and not able or keen to try and box.

    I'm keen to do some simple raiding like planes of hate and fear, and grouping in places like OS, Chardok.

    My previous experience has been raiding on both a monk and Druid up to 65 and 60 and keen for something new. I did enjoy pulling on the monk but loved the utility of the Druid.

    I'm, deciding between a troll shaman and a wood elf bard. I'm not too worried about soloing and hoping to group most of the time to level if possible. I'm also considering a dark elf or human evil cleric, it haven't tried to see if I'll like it.

    I've levelled a bard up to 10 to try it out and a shaman up to 15 and both are quite enjoyable. Like both the utility of these two. Which will be easier to get groups and raids, loot availability for each( are they both very common on raids?) and I suppose ultimately more enjoyable as a ma8n character. With the ability to buy planar armour and loot On this server, I'm wondering if it will be easier to buy equipment for either of these classes (plane of hate armour etc..)while levelling up as raiding will be occasional for me.

    As I won't have time to play both I'm trying to pick up a class that I think I can group and raid with as much as possible, the Druid always had problems tying groups. I'm not overly keen on pure casters but would consider other suggested classes. A lot of suggestions I've noticed say that melee can be tougher on a new tlp, not sure how this effects bards as there melee dps seemed quite average anyway.

    Any help would be appreciated as I've been out of the game for a while.

    submitted by /u/beecee1983
    [link] [comments]

    Swarm Kiting in Mischief?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Sooo I know bards used to solo entire zones at the same time at some point in our past. Hell, I was there for it and was super jealous.

    Can bards swarm kite like in the olden days on Mischief, or is that nerf going in from day 1?

    submitted by /u/Detriumph
    [link] [comments]

    Collecting Links & Stuff

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Throwing together a hopefully super thorough and organized Discord server to gather and sort updated and relevant information. No drama or BS because no discussion, just information.

    Feel free to drop corrections and suggestions.

    https://discord.gg/t4rDanUcKV

    couple examples on imgur, just started making this tonight: https://imgur.com/a/FW1Pps9

    submitted by /u/AevicNij
    [link] [comments]

    Got disposable income? Everquest got bags, bags and more bags for you

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Bags on Mischief

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    So I used up the bundles on Aradune, and possibly the expansion as well. I'm assuming they can't be moved in any way.

    Is there any other source of 100% weight reduction bags? When I look on Aradune, they have some 20 slot, no reduction bags I think. The live servers have much better bags with reduction.

    I would be tempted to just create a new account, but I have a ridiculous amount of DB cash on my main account as well as a lot of subscription time.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bluexavi
    [link] [comments]

    New Xpac benefits?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    If my highest level char is just 85, are there any benefits in getting the new expansion? I have all access.

    submitted by /u/Icynrvna
    [link] [comments]

    EnchanterQuest

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I started reading this forum to see if I wanted to try Mischief for my first TLP, and I got pretty discouraged from what I read. It sounds like TLP servers suffer from the same problem as P99, namely that enchanters are far and away better than every other class at launch.

    Why bother playing anything else when Enchanters are the best at both DPS and Tanking? The tanking thing surprised me; P99 groups tend to use real tanks at least and enchanters are just the kings of DPS. But the consensus in this subreddit seems to be that enchanter pets are also used for tanking while leveling. Is this accurate?

    I guess last year enchanter pet DPS was nerfed by 20% which I was glad to read. Did this help balance enchanter dominance any?

    I guess this post doesn't really have a point; I just wanted to say what a bummer it is to find out that enchanters are as busted on TLPs as they are on P99 due to the brain-poisoned "keep it classic!!" crowd.

    submitted by /u/RabbiDan
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Quests TLP

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Anyone have a reliable quest list for starting areas / original EQ? I looked in Allakhazam's but they list ALL quests for all expansions w/o filter / sort for "Original" EQ.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Caibek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment