• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Everquest TLP Spell Research

    Everquest TLP Spell Research


    TLP Spell Research

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    With Mischief and Thornblade approaching I plan to return. One thing I never did which I am curious to try now is Spell Research. The problem though is no one can seem to give me a clear answer or guide on how Spell Research works on the TLPs. Does anyone have any guide or resources accurate to the TLP environment they could share?

    submitted by /u/Ragin_Bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Have they Nerfed enchanters dmg again?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Or is it just the 20% from the start of the last tlp?

    submitted by /u/neverquest123
    [link] [comments]

    Discussing the new Mischief TLP, guilds, EQ lore, and more!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    What do you look for first when filling your group? (TLP - Mischief(or thornblade?)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    So, I started playing in 2001, then off and on between then and now (mostly off) and have been on FV for the last 4 months or so. I did a stint on p99 over the last couple years, but have yet to play on a TLP.

    I am trying to figure out what class to play (welcome to the club, I know). I won't be boxing, but I know many people will be with 1 or 2 extra accounts. My titular question remains.

    I am hoping to fill the role that will most easily get groups. I know there will be lots of boxed groups with clerics, enchanters, mages, monks, bards, and probably SKs. So what does a group who has those things look for? DPS, right?

    I am comfortable playing any class, even the complicated ones. I would like to have an active role in the group instead of just throwing autoattack or nuking every minute or two. It would be nice to be able to solo (even just lower conned mobs) while I wait for a group if its really dead out.

    I probably would have started BST, but it will be a while before I can roll one, right? So then I am thinking SHM, DRU, ENC, MAG, SK or MNK. I know monks aren't quite as good at soloing, but I feel their FD, pulling ability, and consistently high DPS that is less dependent on gear makes them a good choice for groups LFM.

    I plan on sticking to this server until it goes live, and would love to hear some feedback.

    submitted by /u/Cojax
    [link] [comments]

    Starting on live server and levelling

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I have not played on live since 2002 I think. Recently having gotten back to playing EQ2 I became enamoured with the idea of playing Everquest on the live servers. I don't expect to find any groups so I was wondering if it's viable to have a mercenary and actually level at a decent rate. Which class would be the most efficient at it.

    I suppose the enchanter because you won't have that much downtime because you can gain mana back which was the main reason I quit P99 as a shaman, the mana regen was so slow I finished entire books just sitting there meditating. I don't want to waste my time like that.

    I am already subscribed because I'm playing EQ2. Any help and suggestions will be very helpful and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Doiley101
    [link] [comments]

    What time of the day on the 26th are we expecting Mischief to actually be available?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    I cant quite recall from previous TLPs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Caizic
    [link] [comments]

    3 player trio TLP

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Three of us were planning to start a NON Box trio. Currently, the makeup is Ench, Cleric, and the 3rd player is wavering between mage or necro.

    Having said that, the three of us agreed we would all like to finally ride out a TLP server to live. So we were wondering:

    1) What 3 Player (no boxes) trio(s) could do this optimally?

    2) With the likely answer to question 1 being the trinity (Healer, Tank, CC), which of the trinity (if one of us chose a DPS class) would be easier to pull from the public?

    3). What 3 player trio would draw the most interest to form a full group?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: added 3rd question.

    submitted by /u/Caibek
    [link] [comments]

    TLPs need to be more difficult

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    The biggest downfall of TLPs is everyone murders all the raid content day one of every expansion. I know there's a huge lazy factor with the developers so I think the easiest way to make a TLP server actually difficult for once would be to remove an essential class. Like Warriors

    submitted by /u/Gore1695
    [link] [comments]

    First time boxing,, Mischief

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    So this is my first tlp I'll be playing from launch. I rolled a cleric at the start of velious on mangler, got into raiding hardware, and totally burned out. I wanna take more of a casual approach this time around and explore and reconnect to my favorite childhood game during off hours doing my own thing.

    This is the first time I'll be boxing, so im tempted to box a bard due to their flexibility of being able to Cc, slow, haste, travel, and split pull. I want the bard to mostly be macro based on my laptop while I play my main toon kn my desktop. I was thinking of going bard / shaman or bard / enchanter but bard / druid might also be really fun. I mostly just wanna kill mobs and explore, so I'd like the duo to be able to take down harder content.

    Tl;Dr what solos hard mobs well with a bard as a box?

    submitted by /u/TheBootyPopper
    [link] [comments]

    Can a bard tank? (Mischief)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I want to be able to control a swarm of mobs with stuns or mezzes but Also be able to tank. Any advice on what to be for the new TLP server

    submitted by /u/fadedcatkiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment