• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Everquest Is there a way to view the old item inspect style?

    Everquest Is there a way to view the old item inspect style?


    Is there a way to view the old item inspect style?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone has a way to configure the game to use the old style when you hold right click to inspect an item.

    Like in this item link from Alla, or an earlier style: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=14455

    submitted by /u/DoctaJay
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Eq info/entertainment source?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into eq pretty heavy. Unfortunately, my job keeps be away from the game for days at a time. I do, however, have time at work for a bit of YouTube and random sites. I'd like to know the favorites for entertainment for current eq.
    I'm bard centric for now so I've been watching a lot of Ion Blaze.

    submitted by /u/dangerc775
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the settle on Necro/Mage Pets on TLP?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I know they started off way strong, then they had that debuff if too many were on a Raid mob, then they nerfed them...

    How are the pets balanced now, going into Mischief?

    submitted by /u/NextCube68K
    [link] [comments]

    Mini PC Option for True Boxing

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Thank you in advance for any help you can provide, also, I apologize if this does break the rules although I plan on actively playing each character using alt tab / KVM to switch between boxes. Are the mini PCs with the quad core Atom / Celeron processors capable of handling EQ? I have looked at the used office computer option with the 2nd and 3rd Gen i5's although many do not come with WiFi / HDMI hook ups, and low profile GPU's are going for absurd prices right now. I'd really like to get a 3 box set up to be solo / casual playing on Mischief.

    Thank you again for any input!

    submitted by /u/notsoawesome1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment