• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Everquest my old warrior

    Everquest my old warrior


    my old warrior

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    my old warrior

    https://preview.redd.it/9ldhn3ffnky61.png?width=1354&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b3f513640e873d2ddc7f6e579bc5f42dc943044

    here is my old warrior, Haven't played since the start of Depths of Darkhollow, but thinking about playing on the new TLP. anyone still around from the old Rodcet Nife days? was in ascent/ dol amroth before I quit.

    submitted by /u/WhitePhoenix-Eos
    [link] [comments]

    Connect with your gaming friends

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Just found out someone I considered a friend passed away. 16 years ago we played EQ for a few years together on EQemu (custom). His character persona was Atlas. Many good memories and difficult raids together.

    Just a shout out to catch up with your fellow raiders from the past because you never know when they will be gone. Stay safe and healthy gamers.

    submitted by /u/Bobbyhons
    [link] [comments]

    What to know if returning

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I'm considering a return to EQ after being gone since about 06ish. Besides the obvious fact that more content was added and levels have increased, what should I know/be prepared to encounter if returning. Please include all aspects (gameplay, accounts, expansions, weird rule changes, cost, hardware, etc). Thanks

    submitted by /u/Electronic_Garlic_16
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling past 50 on Live

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Hi, so after leveling from 20 to 50 in Blightfire Moors and Stone Hive, I've kind of hit a wall. I moved on to Goru'kar Mesa since that's where the game was pretty much pointing me, but it feels like everything there takes forever to kill, even stuff that cons green. It's really sapped my will to keep playing because it feels so tedious now. Do you guys have any suggestions for zones to check out instead?

    Also, since I have your ear -- I keep seeing guides say that Shadowknights are more gear dependent than most other classes. When should I start investing time into gearing with stuff other than Defiant, and what kind of stuff should I look for? I'm on Firiona Vie if that helps.

    Thanks everyone for your time and help.

    submitted by /u/lovranac
    [link] [comments]

    Necro DoT Revamp - TLP

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Did the necro DoT revamp do nothing for 1-70? That's my understanding but looking for confirmation. This is unfortunate if it's the case.

    submitted by /u/Yliche3
    [link] [comments]

    Class Selection for TLP

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I mained an enchanter on live and never played past OoW. Played a monk for a couple months on Aradune during luclin and will have some krono to carry over from that but looking to start on mischief and get in from the begining of a server. Going to be going Dark Elf, considering Necro, enchanter, wiz, rogue, just not entirely sure of the positives and negatives of them after OoW.

    submitted by /u/Teuen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment