• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Everquest Ranger Advise for New TLP

    Everquest Ranger Advise for New TLP


    Ranger Advise for New TLP

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'm dead set on starting a ranger for this TLP. I have never played one before or played a TLP at launch. I heard they aren't the best but are decent in classic and doesn't get better with the next expansion. Regardless I want to do it.

    I really want to be a bow slinger, is it viable to DoT the target and shoot the bow and maybe spam spells between arrows? Does the TLP have auto shoot?

    I plan on being a Half-Elf is there any benefit to choosing another race? What about Karana vs Tunare?

    I think I want to start in Kelethin, as I love crushbone and seems to be a very good hub area.

    Is there any quest I should focus on? I read there is one for a spell late game, but not sure if there is others that are worthwhile.

    I will do some fletching too, make my own arrows, what's a decent early bow I can find?

    Just any advise in general about starting on a new TLP, starting a ranger on there, or anything!

    Hope to see you online!!

    submitted by /u/dukereuchre
    [link] [comments]

    3 box dilemma for new server, 3 thoughts

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Struggling to make a 3-box decision on the new server.

    1st thought: Enc, Mag, Dru

    Enc would be primary box, pulling, slowing, mezz'ing, getting hit so summoned pet engages. If I am just 3-boxing most likely won't charm, as rather play more relaxed. Mage just box dps and pet helping to tank, dru heals, snare, buffs, ports, look at track periodically. With enc slow less healing needed from dru and clarity helps.

    2nd thought: Nec, Mag, Dru

    Nec would be primary box, pulling, can FD, snare, lifetap, can screaming terror an add if necessary, can lich for mana regen so clarity not necessary. Better base summoned pet than enc. Can rez in Kunark.

    3rd thought: War, Enc, Dru

    War would be primary box, pulling. Hard not to have a melee on a 'free trade' server. Enc can aoe mez if necessary, haste warrior, box dps. Why war instead of mnk, because dual-wielding warrior is fun and different. This would be less dps but could be fun.

    submitted by /u/Jaynesj2
    [link] [comments]

    Will items with no level req be nerfed or NO DROP for Mischief / Free Trade servers?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere else. Perhaps someone with experience from FV can answer.

    Are items that do not have a level requirement (e.g. Skyshrine/Kael/Thurg quest armor) going to be nerfed, have a level requirement introduced, or remain NO DROP for Mischief?

    It would be kind of ridiculous (and mischievious) to twink a level 1 with full Kael armor lol.

    submitted by /u/dontdo_that
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment