• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Everquest "Crushbone" an Everquest short film

    Everquest "Crushbone" an Everquest short film


    "Crushbone" an Everquest short film

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I just came back to play some Everquest on the Mischief server after a long hiatus and remembered I made this silly 3 part short film a while back that I thought some of you may enjoy. There is a huge twist at the end if you make it through that I think EQ fans will enjoy.

    ​

    So I was just wondering if there is any interest for anymore silly stories from the world of Everquest?

    ​

    Part 1:

    https://youtu.be/BxlH_hCxENk

    Part 2:

    https://youtu.be/5IFVG9eWPLM

    Part 3:

    https://youtu.be/ivot2yR49VE

    submitted by /u/TrammieSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    Late to TLP

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Afternoon all!

    I'm returning from vacation tomorrow and wanted to ask what the pulse was on the new TLPs. Is the random loot a complete shit show? Is it fun? Fairly close to the same?

    How about player pop? Is it like other TLPs and quite active atm? Sorry if this is a repost, I scrolled through and didn't find a lot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/coreyCLASH
    [link] [comments]

    Duo

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I thought mischief would be fun, but honestly it is not. I want to 2box live accounts on FV. Does anyone have recommendations on a fun 2box duo, that would also lead to groupability at higher level? I also have the free heroic upgrade on each account should I start at 1 or do the 85 boost since I am familiar with EQ overall just haven't really played live in some time.

    submitted by /u/Altruistic_Art2887
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Flatts (YT Everquest Classic Adventures series)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    This is hands down the best, and my favorite run through of the game.

    Given through the perspective of an Iksar Monk.

    The series follows a monk called Reptox on the (fk!) p99 server. (I know...I know...)

    ​

    For some reason though he just dropped out of sight. Uploaded episode 28, and then disappeared.

    last time he uploaded a thing about the most nerfed items in EQ, but that was more than a year ago.

    ​

    Anyone have any idea why he stopped?

    submitted by /u/HalfInsaneOutDoorGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Useful FTP class for boxing

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I am on FV and have been playing FTP for a while and I have a few characters up to about 60. I am really enjoying being back and I am thinking of subscribing two accounts and boxing.

    I was thinking of adding an extra FTP box to the group to add some value for the occasions I feel like playing solo.

    Are their any classes which are fine/easy to be used as just a box up to 115 without all the AA's etc?

    submitted by /u/chrisisnice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment