• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Everquest "Crushbone" an Everquest short film

    Everquest "Crushbone" an Everquest short film


    "Crushbone" an Everquest short film

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I just came back to play some Everquest on the Mischief server after a long hiatus and remembered I made this silly 3 part short film a while back that I thought some of you may enjoy. There is a huge twist at the end if you make it through that I think EQ fans will enjoy.

    So I was just wondering if there is any interest for anymore silly stories from the world of Everquest?

    Part 1:

    https://youtu.be/BxlH_hCxENk

    Part 2:

    https://youtu.be/5IFVG9eWPLM

    Part 3:

    https://youtu.be/ivot2yR49VE

    submitted by /u/TrammieSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    Late to TLP

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Afternoon all!

    I'm returning from vacation tomorrow and wanted to ask what the pulse was on the new TLPs. Is the random loot a complete shit show? Is it fun? Fairly close to the same?

    How about player pop? Is it like other TLPs and quite active atm? Sorry if this is a repost, I scrolled through and didn't find a lot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/coreyCLASH
    [link] [comments]

    Duo

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I thought mischief would be fun, but honestly it is not. I want to 2box live accounts on FV. Does anyone have recommendations on a fun 2box duo, that would also lead to groupability at higher level? I also have the free heroic upgrade on each account should I start at 1 or do the 85 boost since I am familiar with EQ overall just haven't really played live in some time.

    submitted by /u/Altruistic_Art2887
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Flatts (YT Everquest Classic Adventures series)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    This is hands down the best, and my favorite run through of the game.

    Given through the perspective of an Iksar Monk.

    The series follows a monk called Reptox on the (fk!) p99 server. (I know...I know...)

    For some reason though he just dropped out of sight. Uploaded episode 28, and then disappeared.

    last time he uploaded a thing about the most nerfed items in EQ, but that was more than a year ago.

    Anyone have any idea why he stopped?

    submitted by /u/HalfInsaneOutDoorGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Useful FTP class for boxing

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I am on FV and have been playing FTP for a while and I have a few characters up to about 60. I am really enjoying being back and I am thinking of subscribing two accounts and boxing.

    I was thinking of adding an extra FTP box to the group to add some value for the occasions I feel like playing solo.

    Are their any classes which are fine/easy to be used as just a box up to 115 without all the AA's etc?

    submitted by /u/chrisisnice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment