• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Everquest If you like Everquest, Don't Miss Mischief

    Everquest If you like Everquest, Don't Miss Mischief


    If you like Everquest, Don't Miss Mischief

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I just am not seeing nearly enough hype threads talking about your amazing experiences on Mischief. I'm assuming that's because too many people are actually playing! Personally, this is my first "real" TLP adventure. As a p99 man myself, I was pretty skeptical. The quality of life for a casual is wonderful. The loot rules enable those of us with kids to actually get real loot. The community is very gracious and open to sharing. Don't miss this server!! If you are undecided about whether to start, it's 100% worth doing.

    My only negative warning is the horrible farmers I've encountered on leveling my second character. There are some 50's who are claiming entire pickzones of unrest (greedy jerks). It leads to groups really struggling to find a home when competing with high levels after farm.

    submitted by /u/Dekunuts
    [link] [comments]

    Monk 1.0 Epic. Robe of Lost Circle help.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I've read several guides on it and I've gotten a few pieces. However, I've been stuck on the Robe of the Lost circle for at least a week now. I've camped Brother Zephyl in rathe mountains for days. He's spawned once in I don't know how many place holders. No robe. So now I'll try for Qwinn.

    I've never gotten brother Qwinn to spawn in SK. Does anyone know a reliable way to get Qwinn to pop? All the stuff on alakazam is very dated. I can't figure out the place holders in South Karana. Any tips for a lowly monk?

    submitted by /u/Chartreuse_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Back after 15 ish years

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    This game was my first love and got me into the world of MMO's. I then played WoW for a long time and have since become an adult but I am looking to indulge in the nostalgia of my childhood.

    Any tips?

    Best server? What has changed largely over all these years. Planning on rolling an enchanter probably.

    submitted by /u/WyattHikes269
    [link] [comments]

    Is Everquest 2 worth playing?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Or should I stick to the first game only?

    submitted by /u/jlenoconel
    [link] [comments]

    Played Everquest on the Firiona Vie server for the first time. Here are my thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Pretty good game with a slightly clumsy interface, but it's nice having all of your options on one screen and so many things you can do through the interface. One thing that I find a little annoying is not knowing where stuff is, like I'm looking for a type of monster I have to beat but have no idea where it is. I know this game doesn't hold your hand but I'm still slightly lost. Still in the tutorial section though.

    submitted by /u/jlenoconel
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Cadence of Thornblade and Mischief

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I have been considering starting on Bristlebane, but I am a little unsure about the cadence. From the website, I saw the following:

    Unlock Cadence: Expansions: 1 month for Classic 2 months for Kunark Followed by: 2 months for expansions with no level increase 3 months for expansions with a level increase Exception: LDoN will only be one month

    When they say LDoN will only be one month, will the server end? I was hoping for a LDoN locked server, but I don't know what to think about what they said in the above.

    submitted by /u/jmestess
    [link] [comments]

    How deep into non-raid content would a full planar geared bard be a passable tank?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Long story short, imbrued is so plentiful that I snagged a good deal on a set yesterday. I've been meaning to level a bard this go around. I've seen a few bard tanks in crushbone and unrest but never anything later, I was just wondering if a planar geared bard would be able to group tank dungeons up to 50?

    I'm assuming once you get to the planes it's no longer a good idea.

    submitted by /u/rickjamesbich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment