• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Everquest New player, starting Mischief, feeling a bit lost

    Everquest New player, starting Mischief, feeling a bit lost


    New player, starting Mischief, feeling a bit lost

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Heya.

    I'm pretty much a full-on noob, never played EQ back in the day. Played a teeeeeeeny bit of P99 a year or so ago after looking for a more rewarding mmo etc., think the furthest I got was a barbarian rogue to level 11? And a necro to level 8 or something.

    I just got a bit overwhelmed and was wondering what "path" to take. Should I be doing quests? Is it bad to just go around killing things, because that's what I want to do honestly.

    I rolled a necro dark elf for now, ran around hitting stuff with my knife and was wondering if I was going about it wrong?

    I know mischief is all abour rares and their drops, is that something to actually go out of my way to do or do I just go around killing everything and hoping I get good drops?

    Basically just want a slight nudge in the right direction at the start, maybe some tips that are good to know as a noob.

    submitted by /u/harofax
    [link] [comments]

    How are queue times on Mischief?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I resubbed after about 15 years for Aradune and the queue times completely destroyed my ability to play. I can usually only play for an hour or two, so a 90 min queue is not really viable.

    So how is Mischief on queues after the first week? I know the first few days were bad but just wondering if it has evened out some.

    submitted by /u/bluebrew2
    [link] [comments]

    Quest item drop inquiry

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    So, I'm doing the monk quests right now and quest items from the same quest drop off of one mob.

    For example, I had to go to befallen to the dagger of market, but also the blackened Sapphire dropped...

    Which should only drop in Najena.

    Either this was a super rare and lucky occurrence or the same items from the same quest line will drop off only one mob.

    Can anyone verify this?

    submitted by /u/OverallOpinion
    [link] [comments]

    Most AA's per kill you've seen?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    What's the most AA's per kill that you've seen in EQ lately? The most I have come across was 3 AA's per kill while running Lesson during an exp bonus weekend. Now I understand if you don't want to say. The developers are still nerfing stuff for whatever reason. What are some crazy numbers you've seen while grinding out a lesson?

    submitted by /u/Fizzinthorpe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment