• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Everquest Caslte Mistmoore, home of Mayong Mistmoore! Who loves this zone?! I do!

    Everquest Caslte Mistmoore, home of Mayong Mistmoore! Who loves this zone?! I do!


    Caslte Mistmoore, home of Mayong Mistmoore! Who loves this zone?! I do!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Favorite TLP Class

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey everybody! I'm starting fresh on the new TLP server Mischief but I'm not sure what class to play. I would love it if you guys could put in the comments what class is your favorite and why it is, or maybe why you don't like a certain class. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler Exp Ruleset post PoP

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Or, what will Mischief be like in a year?

    How does the Mangler exp ruleset feel once we're post pop into Gates, Omens, and beyond?

    Anyone know if it ever catches up to live quickness before we hit the last expansion?

    I'd like to come back later if the exp isn't too punishing once it gets to later AA grinding

    submitted by /u/JimboNumberz
    [link] [comments]

    My mage sucks, any mages able to tell me what I am doing wrong?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I play on TAKP (level 60 cap currently; up to Luclin content) for context. I have a test server and created a 60 mage and 60 necro and attempted to break into Sebilis to compare the classes. No gear, just spells up to 60.

    No matter what I did the Mage could not get past the 1st pair at entrance. With no way to split the mobs it was a 2 (me and pet) on 2 (frogs; 45 Wizard, 50 Shaman) and nothing I tried worked...pet dies then I die or I over aggro and die trying to burn 1 down. The Necro could split them and had no issue. I have never played a mage. Am I doing it wrong?

    Edit: Tried epic pet, water and earth pets too. All with haste, guard, and DS.

    submitted by /u/N2O-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    The crazy looking armor in the COV videos are these MTX items or ingame?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Was looking at some youtube videos/raids of the more recent expansions and some of these items people are using look insane, but they are normally all very matching. Are these items majority cash shop items?

    If yes, that's a shame the direction of the game goes (imho) because one of the greatest things about everquest was to be able to identify what people have by their character models.

    I'm not totally against MTX but was just curious if once people are invested then cash shop items become more and more common. Item's appearance was also part of the excitement I had when getting an upgrade but if it's just going to look the same because of the MTX people use, that must be a bit anticlimatic

    On mischief, i've seen a FEW people that are fully geared in cash shop items, but it's been rare so far. Wondering if it gets more and more common towards the end game when people are invested?

    I used to love coming across something i'd never seen before, and inspecting and asking people to link... but now when I see something new, I instantly know it's MTX (it sticks out like a sore thumb)

    submitted by /u/Nevzat666
    [link] [comments]

    Discord for new players?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Anyone have a discord for new players? I need HELP and looking for people to play with too.

    submitted by /u/awesome_onions
    [link] [comments]

    TLP ?? mischief ??? Might start

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Hey there.

    Haven't played in a long time. Going to maybe start up tomorrow.

    What is this TLP business I keep hearing about ?

    Any suggestions on a class that would age well with the server ? My experience ends at PoP. So I have no idea beyond that.

    Also what is the subscription model these days ? Do you buy the expansions ?

    submitted by /u/redactedname87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment