• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Everquest Paladin tanks

    Everquest Paladin tanks


    Paladin tanks

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    What are some things that make you want a paladin tank over an sk or war?

    Or rather what is paladins specific role?

    submitted by /u/XykoXytek
    [link] [comments]

    HD EQ update. Started to dip into Kunark!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Is it possible to click on a name in chat and send them an automated tell?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    So if someone in chat is trying to sell something, I can click their name and send them a macro saying I want to buy it?

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Epic - Mischief

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Anyone want to start a discord where we can help each other with epics?

    Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 camps I need are permacamped by Krono farmers. They will not give me a chance at the mob and are trying to charge me 3 Krono for the item the mob drops. (Every time).

    I do not want to spend RL money. I just want to do the quest as it was designed.

    I am trying to level up for a shot at out-DPSing these guys.

    I know a few other folks who are having the same issue.

    We should form a group to combat this so we can progress/finish our epics!

    submitted by /u/OverallOpinion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment