• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Everquest SonOfCanary reaching out

    Everquest SonOfCanary reaching out


    SonOfCanary reaching out

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    TLDR at bottom.

    My father has been playing EverQuest2 for about two decades (maybe longer), everyday. I remember as a kid (I'm 25 y/o) I'd find him sucked into a quest at gone 2 in the morning and I'd have to remind him to go to bed. Bless him, we've all been there.

    His original character was called Canary and over the years, he's gone through all the characters and created a very, very large guild. Sadly, every single member has left and he's now on his own.

    He's recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and I fear that his time playing may not be for much longer. But I'd like to think he's got many years of enjoyment left. He is still playing everyday and will do so till something gives out.

    I'd like to do something for him and make his final moments on EQ2 a little more special.

    Either some official merch or an in-game gift of some sort - I'm open to suggestions and I'm of course happy to pay (definitely not asking for a handout)

    Even better, if you have had contact with him or were even part of his guild I'd love for you to get in contact with me and we'll see what we can do. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you again, even just a message or a email chain will do.

    I'm open to suggestions of what I can do to do something special for him.

    TLDR; Dad has played everyday for years. He's old and has Alzheimer's now. Original character called Canary. I want to do something special for him. Merch, contact with guild or any suggestions welcome.

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/OwlanHowlan
    [link] [comments]

    Bard Gear (Mischief)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player rolling a Bard on Mischief. What should I be looking for in terms of gear if I grind hard for plat? Is a set of fine plate enough to roll into high level groups and raids? Also what weapons should I be on the lookout for?

    Basically what are my best options right now for gear

    submitted by /u/Jts20
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 20 shaman soloing spot

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone have some advice on where I can solo as a lvl 20 shaman? I've had such a hard time getting groups on mischief due to the amount of them and the times that I play at

    I've looked for guides and they mostly seem outdated (at least for this level most say go to oasis but all the Crocs are low teens)

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Luk4ne
    [link] [comments]

    What if?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Everquest as the name was literally what the developers aimed for and the players played it wrong for the last two decades? Lol Yeah we all love the game for the open world dynamics and ability to do whatever we want.

    However; What if the game was originally created to enjoy the beautiful music, the large landscapes and of course the real dangers. Yes, what I just said was probably why many of us of who played in the beginning still play or read about the game today. But you are missing the "quest" part of the game title. If we played this game as a list of quests to accomplish rather than a challenge of leveling up and killing named mobs this game would probably be an "everquest" if we only did the quests available.

    All of the farming items, farming rep, waiting on respawns that may or may not spawn in the same spot and at a slow spawn time is definitely the challenge. Hailing people just to see if they have a quest. Quest wise I'd like to think with all of the challenges of getting/completing the quests would heavily outweigh any other "quest" base game.

    TLDR; What if the main goal of the game was to quest and it wasn't about leveling up which lead to the name Everquest?

    Thanks for reading! Lol

    submitted by /u/Drazore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment