• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Everquest EverQuest History: Talking with Geoffrey Zatkin, EQ's original spell designer, creator of Guk...

    Everquest EverQuest History: Talking with Geoffrey Zatkin, EQ's original spell designer, creator of Guk...


    EverQuest History: Talking with Geoffrey Zatkin, EQ's original spell designer, creator of Guk...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    EverQuest - PCXL's Guide To Surviving The Mean Streets of Norrath - PC Accelerator June 1999 Issue

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Since quite a few folks seemed to like my prior post, I dug a big more and found another EverQuest article from the issue just prior to the other one I shared. Enjoy!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/aylil8S

    submitted by /u/KnuckleSangwich
    [link] [comments]

    the 6th man?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    So I've recently came back to EQ after a very long hiatus (having a blast!) and need to determine the best class to add to my small group of friends and existing classes. There are 5 of us and I am thinking about boxing the last man for a full group. I'm not sure what to roll however - its been close to 15 years since I played last!

    We currently have the existing group make up below, we're all in our 60's with a handful of AAs, and looking for some input as to what we should include. Thanks in advanced!

    Existing group:

    1. Shadow Knight (me)
    2. Monk
    3. Cleric
    4. Mage
    5. Shaman
    submitted by /u/paxxoid
    [link] [comments]

    Any Classic Servers?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I played EQ back when it first came out for a few years. I've gone back to it a few times here and there but always missed the original game before the mass of expansions. Are there any EQ classic servers still hosted by the company? I'm not really looking for project 1999 of anything unofficial.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bknight78
    [link] [comments]

    Server choice Rathe or FV

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    When I came back recently I started on the rathe. I originally played on prexus so I think that was likely in my head though I don't have my original account anymore (no longer use that email from 20 years ago). I also created some characters on Fiorina vie.

    I am having a hard time choosing one to stick with. I box 2 - 3 characters typically, but still want the option to group or join a guild for the community. I think the bazaar being so outrageous on FV is what's turning me away from it. I've been able to gear myself ok on the rathe through the bazaar as needed however, I don't see how anyone can on FV that doesn't already have a max level character. The population doesn't seem to be there on rathe though.

    Help me choose please. Thank you. 😁

    submitted by /u/jrhyder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment