• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Everquest I was finally able to invest in some Keith Parkinson art.

    Everquest I was finally able to invest in some Keith Parkinson art.


    I was finally able to invest in some Keith Parkinson art.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I’ve always given my mother a hard time about keeping all my CDs from when I was young. But not today.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Festering Silverbacks - Emerald Jungle

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    On Mischief, trying unsuccessfully to find this mob. It's for the War Staff of the Righteous Monk Staff. Any advice is greatly appreciated- damned thing is elusive.

    submitted by /u/DevkaMako
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to get passed the tower in Blightfire Moors?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    There are so many enemies there that are grouped so closely together. They can respawn faster than my mana can regenerate. Whoever designed that area is a sadist.

    submitted by /u/darkLordSantaClaus
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping an SK alive

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I have an SK that has about 8600 ac group buffed and over 400k hp without tribute. I am sure I am doing a lot wrong because unless he is getting spam healed I can't keep him alive on dark blue or harder trash mobs. On named mobs I click deflection, epic, etc. On all mobs I spam lifetaps and ac taps. I sword and board for the extra ac. I see other sks and pallys pull 3 mobs at a time in group gear and they are fine. The raid geared ones pull even more. What am I missing? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    The Dilemma

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I've been playing on Thornblade sk(26)/shaman(26) duo(surprising I know). All while gearing up this little gnome rog(lvl 1).

    Next 2 weeks I'm away for work at s hotel so I'll only have my laptop. Do I?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Loratex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment