• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Everquest Thanks, Ebay!

    Everquest Thanks, Ebay!


    Thanks, Ebay!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    A noob question about gear

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I made a post previously about asking for help since I'm essentially new. I was given some pants, a staff and tunic. After that I got into a group that was powerleveling. Now I'm level 30 and feel like I can't solo anything at all. I haven't gotten anything new since like level 12. I'm an iksar monk for context so basically what should I be doing for gear at my level?

    Edit: I'm playing on mischief

    submitted by /u/Kiazzara
    [link] [comments]

    How’s Aradune? Health Check Before Resubbing

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I played a month after launch on Aradune and have tons of alts, 2 have their epics.

    I stopped playing due to work about 2 months ago (a few weeks after PoP released)

    I was curious, is anyone ever still LFG? How is the server health? My main was bard and I love to just endlessly pull to destress my days :)

    Thanks for any feedback

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    The Old Character Select Screen -- how can I access it?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Back in the old days, when you created a character, it had a different UI & screen.

    The camera would rotate around the character and different musical instruments were highlighted depending on which race was selected.

    It was my great! And I miss it. I reckon that's it integrated with the classic UI, with the class icon taking a large portion of the screen during gameplay.

    How can I access it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dregs4NED
    [link] [comments]

    Armor stat question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Returning player here, Im leveling faster then I can take in all of the game mechanics. Today I purchased a nice piece or armor for surprisingly cheap, Im within the Required level range, but when I equip it, some of the stats turn red, what does this mean?

    submitted by /u/dburg199x
    [link] [comments]

    EU raiding guild on Mischief?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    ant raiding guilds around 8pm CET?

    looking for some raiding action! (Enc)

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment