• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Everquest I have a few questions!

    Everquest I have a few questions!


    I have a few questions!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I've been playing EverQuest II for the past 5 days with my friends, and it literally made us uninstall all other MMOs we used to play. Sure the games graphics are old, but the debt of the game is insane!

    It raises a few questions for me though...

    • Why did they never make an EverQuest III or even more?
    • Will there ever be an EverQuest III, given that both I and II are still being updated?
    • Why are so many people preferring EverQuest I over EverQuest II?
    • Why did they choose to make EverQuest I and EverQuest II separate games to begin with?
    • Why are there no more modern games, with this much depth to them?

    I appreciate everyone who bothers to answer my questions, even though they might appear a bit silly to some. But I just can't believe that I've been playing over 15 MMOs over the past years, and it took a game that is older than me, to leave me speechless!

    Thanks for taking the time reading my post!

    Edit: My questions have been answered, thanks everyone for helping me! ❤️

    Edit 2: Only a dead goblin, is a good goblin! 💪

    submitted by /u/SuddenHana
    [link] [comments]

    How can I force EQ to allow me to Alt-Tab during loading and zoning screens?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I don't want to sit and stare at the loading screen, but the game won't let me alt-tab. I tried windowed mode which helped but eventually that too stopped working. I really want to play fullscreen without the game hijacking my computer. Someone suggested using WinEQ2 but it requires logging in to some forum you have to pay for, which I'm not going to do. Can anyone recommend a method or some sort of third party interface that will let me do this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MowingTheAirRand
    [link] [comments]

    When to AA while leveling on TLP

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing an Enchanter on Mischief and was wondering if it was worth working up AA's while leveling to max or if I should just wait till I max out.

    Also, if I do work in AA's; how much xp should I put towards them and for how long?

    Thank you in advance.

    Edit: I see I was initially mistaken and AA's don't start till Luclin. Same question for October time frame.

    submitted by /u/esterwogen
    [link] [comments]

    Darkforge SK armor quest - anyone know if on progression servers the Crusaders are spawning inside Cazic or are they outside in feerott?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment