• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Everquest Tunare group needed

    Everquest Tunare group needed


    Tunare group needed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm a lvl 46 rogue looking for a group on Tunare - The Seventh Hammer, even just one person to play with would be fine. Preferably with discord so we can chat. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/DashD4sh
    [link] [comments]

    Hail and Well met and all that......

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Coming back to the game after...um, I left right after Time, so ya that long. Anyway....the debate is between a Necro and a Mage, I love pet classes. Some "questions " if I may:

    • Solo-ability + group utility. I used to play a necro back in the day and felt like a mini god, could root rot anything. Is that still a thing? How are necros in groups? wanted, shunned, laughed at?
    • Same question, but for mages
    • Survivability, necros vs mages? Thoughts, opinions
    • Pets - I know the mage pets are Strong for pets, how are necro pets, still just an added dot ?
    • Mercs , yea,nay,maby ? thoughts on them? Fighter/healer or dps ?

    And finally, ability to solo named ( not necessarily current Xpack, but still....some for funsies and good loot).The plan is to play on Fiona Vie.

    submitted by /u/Generic-User-01
    [link] [comments]

    How are Wizards in grouping and Casual Raiding on live?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I will be starting on live this weekend and I would really love to play a Wizard IF it's not going to be too much of a struggle to provide good dps to my groups and casual raiding. I can't tell from the message boards if the Wizard issues that are ongoing are mostly from those in high end raiding guilds where a slight disadvantage can easily lead a class to have to sit out on the bench until skills, class or equipment improve or if the Wizard is just suffering in all aspects of game play.

    submitted by /u/Gameogre50
    [link] [comments]

    Live or TLC

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Should I play live until the new TLC comes out or just stay on live? I tried the TLC servers and they seem fairly barren as live is. I know at least with Live I will be able to use mercs to molo. Granted I will be lonely until 80 or so. I am hoping once I am high enough I will have plenty to do on live.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    CLASSIC PLAYERS! What are the most important reasons why you play(ed) project 1999?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I am in no way affiliated with p99 and do not currently play there. But I am curious what you think are the most important aspects that made you play there or drew you there in the past, even if you don't currently play there like me. Here is the poll: https://strawpoll.com/szqhw48po/r I think we can learn a lot about the desires of classic players from a poll like this.

    submitted by /u/NatureVault
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment