• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Everquest So, about gnomes and tinkering.

    Everquest So, about gnomes and tinkering.


    So, about gnomes and tinkering.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    I am seriously debating a gnome Necro for tinkering, just wondering if it's a worthwhile trade skill overall or just one big plat sink

    submitted by /u/Generic-User-01
    [link] [comments]

    Necro 43 leveling spot on mischief

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    What's a good spot to level a necro at 43 on mischief server. Charm or root rot or agro kiting is all good. Best xp for the level any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    Necro fd and dots

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    If I were in a group with a tank and loaded up a mob on the pull with dots and fd to shake off agro. Stayed down til tank got him back under control would all my dot do like no damage? Is it best to wait a second or some to start dotting up the mob?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    What mage pet for 3 boxing?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Can't decide between fire, air, or water… everyone says fire sucks but when 3 boxing I am really just concerned about dps. I'm level 65 and have all of the new plus 60 pet spells.

    My main concern is dps without having to manage getting the pet behind the mob.

    submitted by /u/Machosod
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Log Parser help

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Been testing out EQ Log Parser and it seems to be running great except it keeps labeling me as a Magician (I am a Ranger)

    It also have no data on some fights (Eye of Veeshan) where Gamparse is working just fine.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Kembal
    [link] [comments]

    Roughly Tank Max AC for each Expansion

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Does anyone know if there is information pertaining to what is roughly the max warrior AC shown for each expansion? I am curious to see the progression and how it trends upwards.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fethiel
    [link] [comments]

    Vaguely remember this zone?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble remembering this zone. I'm not sure if it even exists or it's from a different game.

    I remember zoning into this really crazy zone. I never even went and explored it just the entrance area was too intense.

    I remember it was like high on a mountain, wooden bridges, wood built into the rocks. There were erudite casters if I remember right. Lava, fire, etc.

    Ring a bell to anyone?

    EDIT: u/PaleontologistLanky found it, Erudin Burning https://everquest.allakhazam.com/scenery2/fallen-dock.jpg

    submitted by /u/HarmoniousPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Test Question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Hello! Recently returned after many years. I have a friend who convinced me to play on the Test Server, indicating that it would be newbie friendly for the wife and I. However, the friend has subsequently decided he doesnt want to play right now. Long story made..long, is test a viable option still? Seems like a ghost town..TIA.

    submitted by /u/BeachOk1545
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment