• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Everquest Guild grinding in Veksar with my Big Bear sham

    Everquest Guild grinding in Veksar with my Big Bear sham


    Guild grinding in Veksar with my Big Bear sham

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Discord

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Any possibility of getting the discord posted or stickied somewhere? Not everyone knows it exists.

    submitted by /u/sephirex
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about playing this game.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I have a few questions about the game: 1. Is the version on steam the "live" version? 2. Does this version still have an active player base. 3. I'm going into this mostly blind so is there anything I need to know?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThelLingo
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to ToV with a 110 Berserker (FV server).

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I took a break from EQ for awhile and wanted to come back and purchase the new ToV expac. I was looking for advice on leveling in the newest expac. I currently run a Berserker with J5 Healer Merc. I am able to kill dark blues in Lceanium without any issues. Character is wearing T2 group armor from TBL. HP = 218,303. AC = 4501 buffed. HDEX = 2961. 19859 AA's. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ordee
    [link] [comments]

    Best Melee Fire and Forget DPS

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I play in a group with War/Shm/Bst/Mag/Monk/Necro and am looking to box some out of group DPS. Not looking for anything too complicated, but where I can make a hot key or two to start it up and go back to casting dots on the necro. Was thinking Rogue or Zerker but maybe a bard would be a better idea...hoping you all can provide some ideas/suggestions - thanks!

    submitted by /u/jrob2011
    [link] [comments]

    Stopped playing Mangler for awhile, time to come back?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Been thinking about returning to Mangler but read people are now abandoning for new TLP servers? Should I just roll over to new? I was looking forward to Luclin before I quit (some time after Kunark release).

    submitted by /u/aenemacanal
    [link] [comments]

    Bow and arrow use everquest

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    How do i use the arrows from the quest ''rebellion reloaded'' to make a bow and arrow? And how do i win over Queen Gloomfang?

    submitted by /u/symnexs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment