• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Everquest New to Everquest

    Everquest New to Everquest


    New to Everquest

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I have never played Everquest before and was wondering what would a good class would be for a new player. And what server I should be on to join a guild. Comment on the post or message me to help please.

    submitted by /u/Jman981400
    [link] [comments]

    EQFC tonight on Twitch @9pm EST: King Tormax VS Lord Yelinak

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Tanking in EoK zones

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So my Box team has recently hit levels 103-105 plus a 110 Shaman.

    105 Shadowknight, 103 Ench, 103 Mage, 103 Druid, 110 Shaman, and a new 88 heroic Wizard.

    Stopped doing Gribbles to try and level the Wiz up faster, by going to EoK zones, Lceanium to start.

    My question is how geared does my SK need to be to tank 2 mobs at least at a time? He is Auto Granted, 14-16kish AAs I think, bought a full visible set of Weepend Undefeated SK gear. And all other pieces of gear have a 105 lvl req except maybe 1 or 2. Using sword and board. 150k life 4200 armor fully buffed from the group. The SK doesnt have any Augs (just recently got the gear), are they a life changing difference? Still fairly unfamiliar with the Aug system.

    His life spikes pretty drastically. Usually spamming heals from either the druid or shaman or both while I get slows up. I know 6 boxing can be difficult, I'm not using those crazy boxing programs, just alt tab and macros.

    Do my stats sound really low for tanking this content?

    submitted by /u/stinkynuts1
    [link] [comments]

    Old Player Coming Back lil advice plz

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys I am an oldschool player that has played since '00 on and off.

    I have an existing account with maybe a 70 Shaman on one server. But havent played live since like '03.

    But I'd like to play a Necro/Wizard or Hyrbid on a Time Locked server and was just wondering which one would be good to roll up new in? Ill also take any other advice you guys are willing to give.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/qeynos2020
    [link] [comments]

    What standard server has the healthiest population right now?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    New TLP Servers to cure the quarantine boredom?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    It's been a few weeks since they announced the creation of two new TLP Servers. I'd imagine it would make sense to release them during this time when there's literally nothing to do? /shrug

    It's been a few years since I last played and to be honest a new classic start would definitely assist in curing the world-wide boredom that's currently taking place. Fingers crossed that they make another announcement soon.

    submitted by /u/Hoirc88
    [link] [comments]

    UI mods?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Looking for a clean UI mod that will function on both Live and TLP servers. No idea if that's even a concern tbh, never UI modded in EQ.

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Lvl 94 SK Player Questions

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I've been slowly dipping my toes back into playing, particularly with this isolation and a holiday coming up. I live in Asia so it is a bit hard to find groups during non-primetime hours on Bristlebane.

    Here are my questions:

    1.) I've discovered the two daily quests from Franklin Teek, these are excellent. Do 90 and 95 daily. Is there anything else like this I should do every day?

    2.) Where should I burn LOTD every day?

    3.) Are there any other things I can do to gain experience without boxing more than 2 characters?

    4.) I have raid-level HoT tradeskill gear, is there anything I can purchase or make to upgrade this?

    5.) Are there any anniversary quests that I absolutely must do? Don't think I have done any.

    6.) Are there any flagging quests that I absolutely must do aside from the new expac?

    7.) I see that the trophy system was implemented, is this something worthwhile to work on while I xp or level up?

    Also, apologies for being a SK; I notice that they seem to be quite common nowadays but I've been playing an SK since launch though. Not gonna stop now.

    submitted by /u/Skhull
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Bother With The Emu Community

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    The emulator community is utter shit. I had to wait 3 days to get a reply and as soon as I started getting help I was removed from their discord. I can see why hardly anyone is playing mostly p99. Id rather pay and get competent admins than these assholes.

    submitted by /u/XbabyjeezusX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment