• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Everquest Must-do's as I progress form 90-110

    Everquest Must-do's as I progress form 90-110


    Must-do's as I progress form 90-110

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    So I left shortly after hitting 90 on a slew of characters when HoT came out. What are some of the things I should be sure to check out in the in-between expansions from HoT to RoS? Fun stuff, mandatory progression, etc. Group or solo content, not really into raiding anymore. My current goal is to get everyone to 110 and then buy the new expansions. I should be ok on the gear I will need for each 5 levels along the way and shouldn't need to farm anything other than any really top tier no-drop stuff you can suggest.

    submitted by /u/TheDeviator
    [link] [comments]

    Those "WTS <item> people who wont give you a price.....

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    They spam the channels, but when you ask for a price they say "Offers"...

    They know how much they want for the item, just give me a fucking price to start with rather than all this crap about me having to guess 8 times until I magically guess how much you want for it.

    /Breathe out.... feel better now.

    submitted by /u/Mercadius
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue guides?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Im planning on hopping on the new TLP aradune server in a few days when i get paid, and I plan to play rogue. But my first time playing EQ was the agnarr server and because of irl reasons i didnt get super far. Id like to dive fully into it this time, and want a guide that would say what items are best for the class, where to find them, the best areas to farm at what levels etc etc.... but google has failed me, so im hoping reddit can help me find such a guide, if it exists!

    submitted by /u/ThePhoenixSol
    [link] [comments]

    So I have leveled my chanter to 17 and I have a boxing question

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    If I wanted to start a second account and box what would be a good second toon? Is shaman good or mage I don't wanna make a cleric I was even thinking bard for run speed and health regen. I am more inclined to go with shaman or bard but don't know which would be better. Also do I ave to level the second toon up to 17 before I box them or is there a faster way to level the second toon. Thank you.

    P S this is on Rizlona server.

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Another This vs That post....Necro or Beastlord for named hunting, solo.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Another This vs That post....Necro or Beastlord for named hunting, solo.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Bard Epic 2 question

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    The last step says give Epic 1.5 -

    Give Alkron Wyrmsong - Dark Orb (from 1.5 quest), Dragorn Essence, Epic 1.5 receive Blade of Vesagran

    Do I loose my epic 1.5 at turn in then and get my 2.0?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a guild or general community for players that are looking for groups with lower level charakters on Antonious Bayle server?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Pretty much what the tilte says. I have a few friends with some max level chars and when I play with them I play a 88 mage at the moment (sometimes i just leech exp in higher zones and sometimes they play charakters on my level ). But when I am not playing with them I'd like to play a shadow knight (lvl 48) but it is unplayable for me solo since I do no dmg and tank merc can't take it alone anymore. So I'd like to know if there is a guild that just let's many low level chars play together. Or are there just not enough lower chars on the server for something like this to work?

    submitted by /u/Enigmatiss
    [link] [comments]

    Box/Party Recommendations

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    With the new TLPs out and people moving over to play (or try to) on them, I have some options for adding to my box/party for grinding AAs/not having enough time to jump into a full group.

    Right now its been SK + Shaman, but I'm looking to add 2-3 more so I can run normal LDoNs at least to get points/AAs plus whatever options open up in GoD soon. I have the following available to add and I could add them all but that just seems like a lot of work to play a full group.

    • Mage
    • Cleric
    • Bard
    • Ranger

    I've heard good things about SK/Shaman/Mage and CoTH is pretty damn nice to have. I also really want to keep the Cleric because well I die and being able to rez is nice along with the AoE Heals + Buffs. The Bard would probably just be playing songs, but maybe get to a point to mez/CC. The Ranger feels like more DPS and is probably just as simple as the Mage just doesn't offer much else I don't think. The Ranger is probably also much more gear dependent than the Mage.

    So best case would be SK/Shaman/Mage/Cleric and hopefully I can do enough stuff with that group. The next option would be adding the Bard since it could be a set and forget thing and since the group is pretty mana heavy would help with downtime.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TehHobbitz
    [link] [comments]

    monk question

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    just got to 51 on live and saw a lot of the class AA's say they affect all kicks ( kick/flying kick/ tail rake) and all punches etc... my question is do i skill them all up or use the highest level skills i have?

    submitted by /u/Lilluk
    [link] [comments]

    Indoor and outdoor soloing who has the edge

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    An enchanter or Necro and why? And I'm talking about all things being equal leveling up with little next to no gear not max level. I ask this because I like to solo but I also like to bring utility to the group and I'm trying to decide which class would be best for me. And later on I don't wanna have a hard time trying to get groups for dungeons etc. thank you.

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Battle league

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Hello fellow players i am a everquest player and recently i have figured out that pvp is really dead so i am going to try my best to make it at least decently populated i was thinking of having a league with maybe 15 teams and if u wanted to make a team u had to register it in a discord or something it would be 5v5 matches and if u are interested plz let me know i really want this to happen if u would like to help that would be great thankyou for reading and stay safe

    submitted by /u/deaddrago125
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment