• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Everquest Re-Imagined Everquest: Continent of Antonica

    Everquest Re-Imagined Everquest: Continent of Antonica


    Re-Imagined Everquest: Continent of Antonica

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    EQ Emu Sanctuary level cap increase to 30

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    This was posted about last month, but I wanted to bring it up again since the level cap is 30 as of later today. Been playing on this server and it's been a blast. Very much an old-school EQ with feelings of exploration and the unknown.

    Totally custom server using the EQ code. All the classes are new and though some spells/abilities are the same, a huge number are brand new.

    Zone geometry has been reused, but completely repopulated with other mobs and connecting to completely different places.

    Zones have unique side quests which often reward items that are actually useful! Sow, levitation, invis clickies, etc.

    Ton of tradeskill created useful items with drops from mobs (multi-drops from most mobs, not just 1 like regular EQ), mining and woodcutting. Not a huge slog to be able to create things that are actually useful.

    This server has been around in the past but it's under new leadership and they have put in a ton of work including. compared to previous iterations, this one has (taken from a previous post):

    rebalancing of all classes and npcs

    some underpowered/boring classes received

    new spells and AAs

    rebalancing of weak or overpowered items

    .modification of overly obscure tradeskill recipes

    adjustment of spawn and drop rates for extremely rare spawns/drops

    introduction of task system with new tasks

    new boss fights

    fixed lots of broken quests (an ongoing and potentially never ending effort)

    Hop on the discord at the link below. Feel free to ask questions. All files needed are downloadable from the links included on the discord.

    https://discord.gg/KDdzkgmDMS

    Also for anyone who decides to join, https://eqsanctuary.fandom.com/wiki/Installation_instructions

    submitted by /u/malav55
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger 103

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Ok, so I've managed to struggle my way up but it hasn't been without a headache. Figured out HS and instead of stacking dex, I've got a balance between dex/agi just in case I've got to step in an melee (at least that's my thought process)

    Would it be better just to stack dex though? I keep hearing mixed thoughts.

    I'm also kind of lost in all the aas too, if you main a ranger, I'd love to know what you're using regularly. Burn on the other hand are another thing, no idea what I'm doing, so I'm also seeking help on that.

    I've looked at whatever is online and I can't really make any sense of it.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/wolfcoyo
    [link] [comments]

    Ding! 115! Now what Rogue AAs?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    FINALLY hit 115 after finishing up some ToV progression. Now I have no idea where to put AAs. All I have is what comes with the auto-grant.

    Anyone have a list to what are the top 5 or so most important AA lines for a rogue? I've started to get gear which helps a lot but I am still way behind in DPS in groups. I'd like to know what to focus on so I can be a better contributor to the group. If anyone has any advice that'd be MUCH appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    Any Aradune Raid guilds recruiting ?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    60 Epic Main Bard LF EST raid guild. DKP preferred. Doesn't have to be racing to be first every expansion , I just want a crew to raid with again.

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment