• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Everquest Played this game when I was a kid (from about 2000-2003). I don't intend to get back into the game at all, just wondering if there are any other Millennial who are like me who did get back into it and what kind of memories it has brought back and how it compares to those old times?

    Everquest Played this game when I was a kid (from about 2000-2003). I don't intend to get back into the game at all, just wondering if there are any other Millennial who are like me who did get back into it and what kind of memories it has brought back and how it compares to those old times?


    Played this game when I was a kid (from about 2000-2003). I don't intend to get back into the game at all, just wondering if there are any other Millennial who are like me who did get back into it and what kind of memories it has brought back and how it compares to those old times?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. Just curious...I remember my family teasing me about how much time I "wasted" on EQ and how it "ruined" my social life... I could never convince them that the game provided its own type of friendships and social skills/development.

    Hope you all are enjoying this game as much as I did years ago!

    submitted by /u/mandelbomber
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Haven't played in years, but every now & then I'll get lucky & dream about being in that world again.

    submitted by /u/WeNeedMoreFables
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite (non-raid) quests during PoP era?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Some questions regarding the upcoming TLP, returning to live in general

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Background: I haven't been on live since UF, mostly played a mage dabbled in shaman. I've been on emus like p99 for a few years, mostly playing enc, clr, pal, rog (in about that order) but this upcoming TLP seems interesting.

    I'm going to be solo boxing, undecided on class, might play one of the 6 I did before. Idk.

    Questions;

    I no longer have access to my old account, so I'll be starting new. To get on the TLP are there any expansion(s) I need to get alongside the all access monthly subscription?

    Two, how long after classic do TLPs tend to have a viable grouping population? I read that after PoP or so the population tends to fall rapidly, I was hoping to see some content as a soloer after this.

    Lastly, anything you think I should know? Very open-ended question, so whatever comes to mind related to live EQ.

    submitted by /u/freesearchfunction
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief and TLP Server Lag

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I have played previous TLP's but the experience during the last TLP launch was absolutely dreadful with how bad the server lagging. This seemed to last longer than previously which caused me to just give up as even zoning was a little too reminiscent to Classic.

    Have they made any improvements to server lag since then, or is everyone expecting the same experience as Aradune? I expect issues as always, but just generally curious as to how bad the lag is now on the more populated TLP's.

    submitted by /u/redditnamesamirite
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing With a Tablet

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Morning!

    Has anyone here ever tried boxing with a tablet? I plan to try out Mischief/Bristlebane next month, and I saw that it is truebox requirements again. I get it, because they're trying to target people with mass boxes, but it sucks for those of us who like to run two accounts to make leveling easier/more enjoyable. I don't have two laptops or a laptop and a desktop that I could use, so my idea was going to be trying to play the support account on my Galaxy Tab S7+. I can stream any game linked to Steam, Nvidia Shield, or Moonlight which can easily be done by just adding the EQ folder path. I have the keyboard cover for my tablet, so I can use it as basically a mini-laptop.

    I guess the main question for folks here in the subreddit is have any of you ever played EQ or another MMO on a screen 12" or smaller? I'll basically set it on my desk beside my other keyboard/mouse like most people would a laptop, but I've never tried to game seriously with a device so small. I typically only play mobile games on it (Legends of Runeterra, Hearthstone, etc.).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/coreyCLASH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment