• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Everquest Whose planning on playing on Mischief?

    Everquest Whose planning on playing on Mischief?


    Whose planning on playing on Mischief?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I'll be honest. When I first heard of the announcement, I was not excited at all about the new server. However, the more I'm reading and thinking about possibilities, the more excited I'm getting.

    Anyone planning on making the jump?

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and Cons of a Paladin on new TLP?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've never really played a Pally before but recently leveled one to 50 on live and enjoyed it. I understand that a lot of the cooler spells that I wasn't familiar with were released in future expansions which sucks because they won't be available at the classic level range. I've played SK and want to try something new and really like the Hybrid classes. What are the pros and cons of starting as a Pally on a TLP? Any thoughts on pros and cons of playing a Pally on this new server with a new ruleset?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Drazore
    [link] [comments]

    Mercs on new server?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Can't verify email.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to play everquest 2 but I need to verify my acount, I get the email verification click on verify now and I get an error. I tried it a few times it didn't work so I waited a day still couldn't do it I waited another day I still can't do it.

    I couldn't find anything about it online but does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/wobsbobs
    [link] [comments]

    Can Halflings and Gnomes be Paladins on TLPs from day one?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I know these were added to the game later and weren't originally in classic but can these smaller races be Paladins from the jump on past TLP?

    submitted by /u/Brentwoodbam
    [link] [comments]

    Misschief : How about activating the Nexus + Bazaar at launch?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Commons Tunnel nostalgia aside, with all the droppable items and loot how about we get to use the Bazaar straight from the start?

    submitted by /u/OrionEve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment