• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Everquest I have everyone beat on /played. I present my wizard Demolish. Server Cazic-Thule - Fennin Ro.

    Everquest I have everyone beat on /played. I present my wizard Demolish. Server Cazic-Thule - Fennin Ro.


    I have everyone beat on /played. I present my wizard Demolish. Server Cazic-Thule - Fennin Ro.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Opened my Raid Addicts TLP Server

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Opened my Raid Addicts TLP Server

    One of our lovely load screens designed by Khati.

    Hey Folks,

    King Mortenson here owner of Raid Addicts which is the oldest active eqemu server on the planet. I have opened up a "TLP - Time Locked Progression" version of my server which will include the first few years of content that was created there (Tiers 1-3). The hardest part was trying to remember the content I had created almost 19 years ago now (server started June 2002). There probably still is a few things that I have forgot to take out that are out of era but players have been really enjoying it and helping out with the project overall. If you would like to check it out you can visit the website www.raidaddicts.org , www.raidaddicts.org/wiki , we also have a discord channel you can join and ask questions about the server we have created a few channels specific to the TLP version of Raid Addicts there. Discord is here https://discord.gg/3FPCyBA and the channel for the TLP is #kmra-tlp as well as #ooc-kmratlp which connects directly from Discord to in game OOC (Out of Character) chat. Would love to get more players to log in and experience my work all those years ago and also have a chance to team up with other players and see who can get through content the fastest. This server just started up last weekend so the current highest level player is in the 50's (highest level is 87). Anyway hope to see some new faces there and of course if you get stuck figuring out how to install the client or need help feel free to PM me on the discord I am @kingmort there.

    submitted by /u/KingMortenson
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer 91+ spell vendors/zones

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm having a hard time finding location and vendors for 91 and up necromancer spells. Could some1 help me out please and thank you

    submitted by /u/scyohe
    [link] [comments]

    Also originally from Fennin Ro, though not quite as old as some of you.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Bard after lvl 45ish? Mainly speaking TLP

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Played only two TLPs, mangler and phin. I mained a bard on one and a druid on the other. Had a ton of fun with both characters because I found someone who played an enc main on both. Had a blast double charming with both characters but truly enjoyed the bard more than the druid.

    Last I remember is that bard loses charm near the mid 40's. That was the main reason I loved playing this char along with armor and swinging weapons but not really doing DPS. But if we get no charm what's the point to playing a Bard? That's my dilemma.

    TLDR; Without Charm how is a bard exciting?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Drazore
    [link] [comments]

    Similar titles for Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Second post in two days for me.

    My life has changed a great deal since I played this game regularly. But I've been feeling the itch hard. The problem is, Everquest is not and never was a quick jump in and out experience. If you don't have at least an hour, it's almost not worth logging in. Sometimes that wasn't even enough time.

    This is why I played it. My real life sucked, and Everquest was absolutely magical in its ability to transform my day from something tedious and depressing to something incredible. Even if that magic was running with a train of 30 Crushbone Orcs to the zone (partly why I created a Monk...so I could do that and then feign death near the zone and watch all the noobs get killed by my "accidental" train...I grew out of that phase quickly, don't worry).

    Anyway, I'm wondering if there's anything remotely similar for Nintendo Switch? It's my go-to anymore for its portability, versatility, and quick pickup and play style. And cause I can bust it out on the couch then stow it quickly if small feet come running to grab at whatever daddy has.

    submitted by /u/giftigdegen
    [link] [comments]

    Will new TLP be a login nightmare?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    As the title asks... last time I was playing EQ about a year ago a new TLP came out and login queues were so excessive I had to abandon playing on it.

    Is the community expecting that same problem again?

    submitted by /u/qisqandonlyq
    [link] [comments]

    Old timer checking in, why can't people post links to their youtubes?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Hi all, I haven't played in probably 6 years. I played on Prexus back in the day.

    I didn't know this community existed. I'm wondering why there's a rule prohibiting sharing links to YouTube and other things that earn someone money? In my experience, let's plays are the most effective way to increase awareness of a game or stoke desire to play a game. I honestly was hoping I'd find a link to someone's YouTube here that I could subscribe to and watch to drum up desire to play in myself.

    submitted by /u/giftigdegen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment