• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Everquest Is it legal to just come bully someone out of their camp?

    Everquest Is it legal to just come bully someone out of their camp?


    Is it legal to just come bully someone out of their camp?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    So I have been farming the Minotaur Lord for hours and a high level just entered and literally sat on my spot and is now killing the mob I have been trying to farm for hours. This has been happening quite often for me, is their any recourse for me or I just need to grow stronger?

    submitted by /u/TrammieSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 22 water pet

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Wanting to buy the 22 water pet. Had no luck this weekend, reaching out here in hopes someone has it. In game name is Ealadar!

    submitted by /u/Ealadar
    [link] [comments]

    Box duo or trio advice

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm coming back after a loooong break from the game. I wasn't able to recover my original account because I don't have the email or cc from when I signed up (Kunark release). I created a new account and have a couple of characters around level 20 right now and was considering a box group to keep things interesting while leveling and for any time that I can't find a group.

    I always liked the pet classes and my main way back was a Ranger. I was considering creating a Mage and Druid group. I've seen some conversations that go both ways with that combination. Also, a consideration is Mage, Druid, Ranger/Necro. I figured with some macros the Mage would be relatively easy to box and the Druid is a candidate for active or passive play so I assume I would main either the Druid the Ranger/Necro if did that.

    How well would the Ranger or Necro synergize with the Mage/Druid pair? I like the idea of a small army so multiple pet classes sound interesting to me. All would have mercs to fill any gaps. One of the accounts is subscribed and the others would be f2p. I'm not looking to expand beyond a duo/trio. I don't plan on hunting named though I wouldn't write it off completely. Just looking to be able to tackle more, more or less non-stop.

    I want to have a primarily caster/ranged group with a pet/merc army so I don't know if the Ranger would even fit as it's mostly melee.

    This is for live not TLP servers.

    Thanks for any tips/advice.

    submitted by /u/jrhyder
    [link] [comments]

    earlier auto damage question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    hello, I'm making a shadow knight and I got a big beefy 2 hand sword that i found in chardok on my main.

    my question is: the high damage on that sword, will it cap out? would I be better using a faster weapon with less damage?

    also is there any info online of these kind of stats?

    many thanks

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    Classic EMU PVP team server launching 7/9!!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Classic EMU PVP team server launching 7/9!!!

    This emulated server is being designed in the footsteps of Red 99. CLASSIC!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2uSq3aDlKs

    Teams based PvP: Evil, Neutral, and Good.

    Diety Based :Bertoxxulous 

    Cazic-Thule

    Innoruuk

    Rallos Zek = *Evil*

    Bristlebane

    Solusek Ro

    Brell Serilis

    The Tribunal

    Veeshan

    Prexus

    Karana = *Neutral*

    Mithaniel Marr

    Erollisi Marr

    Quellious

    Rodcet Nife

    Tunare = *Good*

    Single Box

    Slow timeline with Classic XP rate.

    Legacy items in game ( Guise, Manastone. Jboots drop)

    Launch is July 9th

    http://rotpvp.com/

    https://discord.com/invite/PWBerdMDYW

    https://preview.redd.it/55t07rpciy771.png?width=836&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa4efce365405c2ac928434b18e7e93ef5417585

    submitted by /u/quiksilver0112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment